FREE Shipping on $50+ | 20% Code for Joining Our Newsletter in November only!
We guarantee that this product has NEVER been irradiated or fumigated. Free from excipients and stearates. Does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens. NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors.
Organic Burdock root (Arctium lappa), organic Sheep Sorrel whole plant (Rumex acetosella), organic Slippery Elm inner bark (Ulmus fulva), organic Chinese Rhubarb root (Rheum sp.), and nothing else.
Preparation of half gallon (64 fluid ounces) of tea concentrate
- Bring 1/2 gallon fresh spring water or distilled water to a hard boil in a covered stainless steel pot.
- Add 2 oz. (1/8 of the 16 oz. bag) of tea blend and stir with a stainless steel utensil and cover.
- Bring to boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours.
- Stir, reheat until it almost boils (DO NOT MICROWAVE) then remove from heat.
- Using stainless steel utensils, strain through a fine mesh strainer. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottles while hot. (If amber glass is not available, replace with canning-style jar). Tighten caps after cooling. REFRIGERATE. The concentrate lasts for 2 weeks.
Directions for Use: Shake herbal tea concentrate to mix well. Boil 4 fl. oz. of fresh spring water or distilled water. Add 4fl. oz. of the previously prepared tea concentrate to water. Drink once daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime. Drink warm or cold.
NOTE: Do NOT use aluminum or copper pot, strainers or utensils when preparing tea.
CAUTION: Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
The Interaction Checker below can be used to identify interactions between drugs or supplements. If the product does not display any information when clicked on, then there are currently no known interactions.
Information on Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes® A-Z Index of Vitamins, Minerals and Herbs >