Free Shipping $50+ | Join our newsletter, get 15% off!
REDMOND, Ore. - February 24, 2016
Oregon’s Wild Harvest, a family-owned and -run USDA organic herbal supplement company, is launching the first Demeter® Certified Biodynamic® herbal tonics. The collection of 13 easy-to-take tonics are formulated to address the health disrupting effects of chronic stress, and to help restore and maintain balance and homeostasis throughout all body systems.
Each tonic is produced in small batches with whole herbs grown in the fertile, volcanic soil on the company’s 137-acre Biodynamic certified farm located in the shadow of Oregon’s Cascade Mountain Range. Hand-harvested herbs are processed fresh or dried, infused with a flavorful, lively Biodynamic certified grape alcohol, and then macerated into a concentrate of natural healing extracts that are transformed into tonics.
“The Biodynamic farming process is so profound and natural that the moment you take these tonics your body will respond, producing digestive enzymes to help break down and deliver these healing tonics - just as nature intended,” said Randy Buresh, R.N., Oregon’s Wild Harvest co-founder, farmer and herbalist.
A two-ounce bottle contains 24 tasty and robustly flavored doses of a popular single raw herb or herb combination developed to naturally address the most common conditions, such as stress, sleep, immunity, digestion and muscle ache.
- GoodVibes – The combination of Lemon Balm leaf, Ashwagandha root and St. John’s Wort flowering buds and root provides a lift, elevating the mood.* Flavored with organic Lemon juice concentrate.
- CountToZen – Four adaptogenic herbs - Ashwagandha root, Holy Basil, Licorice root and Astragalus root - help the body adapt to symptoms of stress, supporting overall adrenal balance.* Flavored with organic Blackberry juice and sweet Cinnamon concentrates.
- Namaste – Oats milky tops, Passionflower and Skullcap tops, and Lemon Balm leaf soothe the nerves.* Flavored with organic Cherry juice concentrate and organic Lavender flower extract.
- HappyBelly – This calming and flavorful digestive aid features Dandelion root, Peppermint leaf, Artichoke leaf, Burdock root, Yarrow flowers and Licorice root* with the sweet taste of Cinnamon.
- SawLogs – A recipe of Valerian root, Passionflower and Skullcap tops support a restful, good night’s sleep, naturally.* Deliciously flavored with organic Lavender flower and Vanilla extracts.
- RoyalFlush – This formula of Milk Thistle seed, Dandelion root, Burdock root and Artichoke leaf deliver support for the liver* in a tasty tonic flavored with organic Lemon and Rosemary extracts.
- KeepOnMovin’ – This formula of White Willow bark, Peppermint leaf, Feverfew leaf and whole plant California Poppy provides relief for mild pain. * Its fresh taste comes from organic Peppermint concentrate.
- ToTheRescue – Echinacea root and flowering tops, Licorice root, Boneset tops and Elderberry infused with Raspberry juice concentrate create a delicious and potent immune support formula*
- ClearPassage – Inhale and exhale deeply with this respiratory support* tonic of Mullein leaf, Marshmallow root, Licorice root, Western Red Cedar bark, Horehound tops and Yarrow flower. A crisp Peppermint flavor punctuates each invigorating dose.
- Astragalus – A pure dose of deep immune system support.* Suitable for long-term use.
- Ashwagandha – A big word (meaning strength of a horse) for a big herb. It’s liquid balance for the body’s adrenals.*
- Holy Basil – An Ayurvedic herb used for more than 5,000 years to support a positive response to stress and stamina, helping the body flourish as it ages.*
- Valerian – Helping support the “off mode” for relaxation and rest when the nervous system dial is set to “on”. *
“The quality and potency of our tonics starts with the soil,” said Buresh. “Without healthy soil, you don’t have healthy plants. Without healthy plants, you don’t have healthy people. We have a necessary and vital connection to the plant world that has been lost, and this is our way of bringing that connection back and sharing it with others.”
Farming with the cycles and rhythms of nature
Certified organic since 1994, Oregon’s Wild Harvest adopted Biodynamic farming practices in 2009 to enrich the land and keep crops healthy. Developed by Dr. Rudolf Steiner in 1924, Biodynamic farming regards the farm as a living entity and primarily closed system. In fact, Biodynamic farming methods actually increase soil fertility by returning more to the soil than is taken out. Composting, green manure crops and the use of Biodynamic preps helps to build humus, which is the best way to pull carbon out of the atmosphere and give it back to the soil where it can do the most good.
Where Biodynamic farming also differs from other forms of organic or sustainable agriculture is in its idea that farming can be attuned to the spiritual forces of the cosmos. For Oregon’s Wild Harvest this means linking sowing and harvesting to the phases of the moon or the positions of the planets; using Biodynamic preparations to nourish the soil and plants, balancing the living energies on the farm. In addition, Biodynamic farming practices include setting aside at least 10 percent of the farm to maintain a natural habitat for pollinators, including bees, wasps, butterflies and other insects.
About Oregon’s Wild Harvest
Founded in 1994 by the husband and wife team of Randy Buresh and Pam Martin-Buresh, Oregon’s Wild Harvest is a whole plant herbal supplement company headquartered in Redmond, Ore. In harmony with their 40-person team of farmers, scientists and quality assurance experts, Oregon’s Wild Harvest is dedicated to nurturing good, healthy soil and clean water and saving and replanting its non-GMO seeds on its three farms strategically located in distinct growing zones. With the wellbeing and care of their customers at heart, the company is committed to growing and procuring the very highest quality fresh, whole herbs, which are tested for optimum potency and prepared in small batches the way nature intended. For more information, visit oregonswildharvest.com.
# # #
Media Contact: Amy Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.341.3795
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.